When in the thick of a luxury kitchen remodel, the design choices are limitless and overwhelming at times. You want every design choice to be perfect down to the very smallest details. One of the areas that you can let your design dreams comes true is in the backsplash. Future Vision Remodeling is here to share some great high-end backsplash options for your luxury kitchen remodel.
Backsplash & Countertop Combinations
The kitchen is known to be the heart of the home. This area of the home can make or break the marketability of your home in an instant. This is why the kitchen is often one of the first places people upgrade when they purchase a home. Homeowners want the kitchen to be perfect and the design to set the tone for the rest of the home. When you are making design choices for your luxury, custom kitchen, you need to be sure the finishes are in harmony with one another. You want the backsplash and the countertops to compliment each other to enhance the beauty of the kitchen. This doesn’t mean that you want them to match each other, just compliment.
Types of Moods & Psychology of Interior Design
As you are choosing the right backsplash for your kitchen, you need to decide what mood you are wanting the space to have. Are you wanting a cozy traditional, metropolitan contemporary or high class simplicity? All of these designs will have different options for backsplash choices that will help compliment that overall, general mood in the space.
High End Kitchen Design Trend Materials
The variety of materials is truly endless when you are making the decision for your kitchen backsplash. Obviously, the material you choose will greatly depend on the other design elements of the kitchen, but as a general rule, here are some of the beautiful choices you might find when shopping for a luxury, custom backsplash.
• Glass Tile– There are literally thousands of different glass tiles to choose from. They are easy to keep clean and are truly beautiful.
• Brick– Nothing adds quite as much character as a brick backsplash. You may even score some antique brick that are rich with history and nostalgia.
• Magnetic Material– If you are looking for an industrial or contemporary kitchen, metal backsplashes are a great way to achieve this look.
• Natural Stone– Natural stone adds an organic quality to your kitchen, and there are several stone options avilable.
• Mosaic Tile– Mosaic tile offers a truly unique finish in your custom kitchen.
Kitchen Home Remodeling & More in Tarzana, Calabasas, Beverly Hills, Rancho Palos Verdes, San Marino, Pacific Palisades, La Canada Flintridge, Bel-Air & Greater Los Angeles, California
No matter what backsplash you choose for your luxury kitchen remodel, the experts at Future Vision Remodeling have the training and craftsmanship to make your kitchen a sight to see. We specialize in high end, custom remodeling services. Our friendly staff will work hand in hand with you to make your house the home of your dreams. Call us today for more information.